Skip to search.

More info on last night's shooting on Newton St NE

  • suepai
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2012
      I saw a MPD tweet last night at 10:19 regarding a 5D shooting at 1600 block of Newton St. Can you disclose any further information?

      Thanks
      --
      Sue on Lawrence
    • Brown, Jeff (MPD)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2012

        The offense occurred in the 1400 block of Newton St NE.   An individual was the victim of a robbery and sustained a gunshot wound to the foot area as a result of a possible ricochet gunshot from the suspect.

        Capt. J. Brown

        5th District

        (202) 698-0121

        Join Mayor Gray at the One City Summit on February 11, 2012
        Let Your Voice Be Heard – Help the District become a more livable, vibrant, and inclusive city – for everyone.
        Open to all DC residents
        Sign up at www.onecitysummit.dc.gov

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 19, 2012
          Thank you for the update.