Ward 5 Council on Education meeting Tuesday

  • fg1913
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2012

      The Ward Five Council on Education will hold its regular meeting on Tuesday, January 17th at Lamond-Riggs Library (5401 South Dakota Ave, NE) from 6:30PM - 8PM.  (Please note that this month we will meet in the upstairs meeting room of the library).

      Main topics for this month’s meeting include: (1) a presentation from the Office of the State Superintendent of Education (OSSE) and (2) a presentation/discussion regarding the College Preparation Plan Act of 2012 (introduced by Council Chairman Kwame Brown).

      If you have any issues you would like for us to put on the agenda or any other questions or concerns please contact us at ward5coe@....

      We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday!

      Best,

      Faith Gibson, Public Relations Officer

      Ward Five Council on Education

      ---