Re: [Eckington] Home Break-Ins

  • Kimberly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2012
      I've cc'd the MPD listserv. Hopefully they can help. If you aren't on this list, I highly recommend it.

      kimberly
      a resident of DC & taxed without representation.

      please note: if there are misspellings or odd word placements it's autocorrect fault.

      On Jan 11, 2012, at 7:07 PM, Jason Rano <jayrano@...> wrote:

      It also seems like the neighborhood would benefit from increased daytime patrols.  Its not clear to me the correct way to request those but I'm guessing someone on the listserv does.

      On Jan 11, 2012, at 6:23 PM, Michael Bjornson <mbjornson99@...> wrote:

      I agree. Just found out last night my next door neighbor had this
      happen four days ago while she was at work. This one has not been
      reported on the listserv. It's getting to be of epidemic proportions.

      I would request that the police let us know they are working
      particularly hard on this right now.

      --
      Mike