RE: [MPD-5D] Fraud

  • John Galt
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 25, 2006
      2330.

      "Craig, Donald (MPD)" <Donald.Craig@...> wrote:
      What time?

      -----Original Message-----
      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com on behalf of John Galt
      Sent: Tue 4/25/2006 9:17 AM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] Fraud

      Thank you for the information, it is very helpful.

        Could you also provide information on last nights flurry of gunshots at 1130 pm on Lincoln Rd NE last night?  They were very close to my house, I called 311, and saw quite a response from MPD.  Do you have any details?

      "Vaughn-Lee, Fayette (MPD)" <Fayette.Vaughn-Lee@...> wrote:
            You can contact Detective Bruton with the
        Financial Crimes and Fraud Unit, the unit is located at
      300 Indiana Avenue, NW Room 3019
      Washington, DC 20001, the phone number to the unit is
      (202) 727-4159.  for more information go to :  http://mpdc.dc.gov/mpdc/cwp/view,a,1237,q,543196.asp
        You will also need to fill out the form listed below, bring it with you when you meet with the Detective.  http://mpdc.dc.gov/mpdc/frames.asp?doc=/mpdc/lib/mpdc/info/consumer/pdf/id_crime_incidentdetail_form_fill.pdf

      [Vaughn-Lee, Fayette (MPD)]  -----Original Message-----