Introduction

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012

      All,

      We have a new captain at the Fifth District.  As of January 1, 2012, Wilfredo Manlapaz replaces Brian Grogan, who has moved to the Fourth District.  He will be in charge of PSAs 501 and 502, which are the old PSA 501.

      Captain Manlapaz will be introducing himself to you on the listserv and in person in the near future.

      Andy Solberg

      Commander, 5D

      Join Mayor Gray’s One City • One Hire - 10,000 Jobs Campaign
      “Putting District Residents Back to Work – One Hire at a Time”
      Learn more at http://onecityonehire.org