RE: Heard gunshots around 4th and T NE. Any Infomation?

    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 2, 2012

      Mr. Thomas,

      Every year near midnight on New Year’s Eve, many people in DC fire guns.  I am sure this is what you heard.  We did not have any crime reported in this area that would account for what you heard.

      Andy Solberg

      Commander, 5D

      Join Mayor Gray’s One City • One Hire - 10,000 Jobs Campaign
      “Putting District Residents Back to Work – One Hire at a Time”
      Learn more at http://onecityonehire.org