Re: [MPD-5D] Happy New Year's Sunday

  • Durham, Alfred (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      Thank you Debbie. And may you have a blessed and safe New Year!
      Assistant Chief Alfred Durham
      Executive Officer
      Metropolitan Police Department
      300 Indiana Avenue, NW
      Room 5080
      Washington, DC 2001
      Office- (202)727-4363

      Join Mayor Gray’s One City • One Hire - 10,000 Jobs Campaign
      “Putting District Residents Back to Work – One Hire at a Time”
      Learn more at http://onecityonehire.org