Happy New Year's Sunday

  • Debbie Smith-Steiner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012

      Wow, look how time flies - Here we are, a new year, with some much to be thankful for.  Notwithstanding the extraordinary comments made already - for our Officer Prather, who will remain in spirit with us though time, his work speaks for itself, God bless.  And to the whole of MPD thanks.  You can tell how much you are appreicated.  Looking forward to another GREAT Year!!

    • Durham, Alfred (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
        Thank you Debbie. And may you have a blessed and safe New Year!
        Assistant Chief Alfred Durham
        Executive Officer
        Metropolitan Police Department
        300 Indiana Avenue, NW
        Room 5080
        Washington, DC 2001
        Office- (202)727-4363

        Join Mayor Gray’s One City • One Hire - 10,000 Jobs Campaign
        “Putting District Residents Back to Work – One Hire at a Time”
        Learn more at http://onecityonehire.org