Guardian Angels Patrol Metro Green Line New Years Eve to Prevent Violence

  • John Ayala
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2011
      Guardian Angels will be patrolling the Metro Green line, Saturday, December 31, 2011 New Years Eve from 8 pm to 3 am, to try to pervent any New Year Eve violence that may occure on the metro when people are heading out to celebrate the New Year.  We want passengers to feel safe while riding the trains, when they see Guardian Angels on patrol.  We will be on the Anacosita metro station platform from 8 pm to 9 pm than we will head to other platforms and post up and also ride the Green line.  Passengers need to be safe while using the Metro and we will make citizens arrest if we witness fights or attacks on passengers who use the Metro. The Guardian Angels will focus on rowdy groups who will be riding the metro trains.

      John "Unique King" Ayala
      DC Chapter Leader/East Coast Director
      Alliance Of Guardian Angels/DC Chapter

      1425 K Street, NW Suite 350