Re: [MPD-5D] Fwd: Police Alert-

  • Grogan, Brian (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2011
      There was no robbery on R Street today. Officers took a lost property report. Thank you for your concern regarding the neighborhood. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me at brian.grogan@... or on 202 506 0694.
      --------------------------
      Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device

      From: DC Police Alert <mpd27270@...>
      Date: Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 5:26 PM
      Subject: Police Alert-
      To: DC Police Alert Recipients <rsan@...>

      Police Alert-

      Robbery_1708 hours_100 block R St NE_No Lookout DO NOT TAKE ACTION CALL 911 W/EVENT #I20110669230

      Sent on: 12/29 17:20

      Sent by DC Police Alert to e-mail, pagers, cell phones....powered by Cooper Notification RSAN
      ---
      - You received this alert because you registered for AlertDC.

      - Go to https://textalert.ema.dc.gov/sendpassword.php to reset password.

      - Reply STOP to unsubscribe from all alerts & service messages.

      - Tell a friend about Alert DC!  Text "DC" to 411911, or sign-up at https://textalert.ema.dc.gov/