Re: [MPD-5D] Merry Christmas!

  • Grogan, Brian (MPD)
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 26, 2011
      Thank you ANC Ransom for the warm wishes they ate appreciated by all of us at the 5th District. Have a happy holiday season
      --------------------------
      Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device

      Join Mayor Gray’s One City • One Hire - 10,000 Jobs Campaign
      “Putting District Residents Back to Work – One Hire at a Time”
      Learn more at http://onecityonehire.org

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 25, 2013
        My colleagues and I wish all of our police partners and neighbors a very Merry Christmas and joyful holiday season! Be vigilant, safe and hopeful.

        Warmest Wishes,

        Kathy Henderson. 5D05
        Chairperson, ANC 5D
        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 25, 2013
          Thank you, Commissioner Henderson.

          We appreciate your support, and we appreciate also you and Commissioner India Henderson's organizational efforts with yesterday's toy giveaway for neighborhood children. What a great holiday gift for all those families.

          Andy Solberg
          Commander, 5D

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Dec 25, 2013, at 10:23 PM, "khenderson029@..." <khenderson029@...> wrote:

          My colleagues and I wish all of our police partners and neighbors a very Merry Christmas and joyful holiday season! Be vigilant, safe and hopeful.

          Warmest Wishes,

          Kathy Henderson. 5D05
          Chairperson, ANC 5D
          Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

          Look out for those in need this winter. When the temperature or wind chill is 32°F or below, the District issues a Hypothermia Alert. For assistance during an Alert, call the Shelter Hotline at 1-800-535-7252 or 311.

        • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 25, 2013
            Thank you Kathy. Merry Christmas everyone

            Cathy L. Lanier
            Chief of Police
            Washington, D.C.

            On Dec 25, 2013, at 10:23 PM, "khenderson029@..." <khenderson029@...> wrote:

            My colleagues and I wish all of our police partners and neighbors a very Merry Christmas and joyful holiday season! Be vigilant, safe and hopeful.

            Warmest Wishes,

            Kathy Henderson. 5D05
            Chairperson, ANC 5D
            Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

            Look out for those in need this winter. When the temperature or wind chill is 32°F or below, the District issues a Hypothermia Alert. For assistance during an Alert, call the Shelter Hotline at 1-800-535-7252 or 311.

          • Wright, Andre (MPD)
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 25, 2013
              Merry Christmas

              Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.

              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 25, 2013
                Thank you Commander Solberg. We really enjoyed the opportunity and appreciated Douglas Development and Edens for supplying the gifts. It was nice to spread some holiday cheer. It was also nice holding the event at the Fifth District, underscoring a partnership that really matters. Thanks again to you and your team.

                Kathy Henderson, 5D05
                Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                From: "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...>
                Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 22:27:21 -0500
                To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
                ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
                Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Merry Christmas!

                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 25, 2013
                  My pleasure; Merry Christmas Chief!
                  Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                  From: "Lanier, Cathy (MPD)" <cathy.lanier@...>
                  Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 22:32:05 -0500
                  To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
                  ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com

                  Thank you Kathy. Merry Christmas everyone

                  Cathy L. Lanier
                  Chief of Police
                  Washington, D.C.

                  On Dec 25, 2013, at 10:23 PM, "khenderson029@..." <khenderson029@...> wrote:

                  My colleagues and I wish all of our police partners and neighbors a very Merry Christmas and joyful holiday season! Be vigilant, safe and hopeful.

                  Warmest Wishes,

                  Kathy Henderson. 5D05
                  Chairperson, ANC 5D
                  Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                  Look out for those in need this winter. When the temperature or wind chill is 32°F or below, the District issues a Hypothermia Alert. For assistance during an Alert, call the Shelter Hotline at 1-800-535-7252 or 311.

                • Kane, Morgan (MPD)
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 25, 2013
                    Merry Christmas everyone. Wishing you a safe and prosperous New Year as well.

                    Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
                    Fifth District Station
                    Metropolitan Police Department
                    1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
                    Washington, DC 20002
                    202-391-6862 (cell)
                    202-698-0150 (station)

                    On Dec 25, 2013, at 10:23 PM, "khenderson029@..." <khenderson029@...> wrote:

                    My colleagues and I wish all of our police partners and neighbors a very Merry Christmas and joyful holiday season! Be vigilant, safe and hopeful.

                    Warmest Wishes,

                    Kathy Henderson. 5D05
                    Chairperson, ANC 5D
                    Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                    Look out for those in need this winter. When the temperature or wind chill is 32°F or below, the District issues a Hypothermia Alert. For assistance during an Alert, call the Shelter Hotline at 1-800-535-7252 or 311.

                  • Stephanie A. Robinson
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 26, 2013
                      Happy Holidays to everyone , and especially to MPD-5 and all you do to keep our communities safe.

                      May the Peace, Love and Joy if the holiday season be with you now and always.  And, happiness in the New Year!

                      Stephanie

                      Stephanie "The One"

                      "You Become Like the 5 People You Spend the Most Time With.  Choose Carefully!" - Unknown

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On Dec 26, 2013, at 1:21 AM, "Kane, Morgan (MPD)" <morgan.kane@...> wrote:

                      Merry Christmas everyone. Wishing you a safe and prosperous New Year as well.

                      Captain Morgan Kane, MPA
                      Fifth District Station
                      Metropolitan Police Department
                      1805 Bladensburg Road, NE
                      Washington, DC 20002
                      202-391-6862 (cell)
                      202-698-0150 (station)

                      On Dec 25, 2013, at 10:23 PM, "khenderson029@..." <khenderson029@...> wrote:

                      My colleagues and I wish all of our police partners and neighbors a very Merry Christmas and joyful holiday season! Be vigilant, safe and hopeful.

                      Warmest Wishes,

                      Kathy Henderson. 5D05
                      Chairperson, ANC 5D
                      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                      Look out for those in need this winter. When the temperature or wind chill is 32xB0;F or below, the District issues a Hypothermia Alert. For assistance during an Alert, call the Shelter Hotline at 1-800-535-7252 or 311.

                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 26, 2013
                        Thank you, Stephanie. You are a great 5D ally in the fight to keep our neighborhoods safe. We appreciate your efforts.

                        Andy Solberg

                        Sent from my iPhone

[...]

                      • Debbie Steiner
                        Message 11 of 13 , Dec 26, 2013
                          Hey Stephanie!!

                          Merry Christmas too you as well.  Since you have moved into Ward 5 you have assisted our community in so many ways; from: graffiti removal; traffic sign issues, coordination and consistently getting to root causes of safety concerns.

                          You applaud me.. I now applaud you and how you have earnestly worked to improve our living conditions in Ward 5.

                          Thanks... I can't wait until the New Year!!

                          Too the residents of silent readers, your contribution has been stupendous! Let's stay the course of helping our MPD, and together we will make the difference.  C ya next year!!

                          Deb

                          Triumph is only a word when it lacks moral and honest substance.

                          Message 12 of 13 , Dec 26, 2013
                            Thank you for your kind words Debbie.

                            Blessings Always, and in the New Year.

                            Stephanie