Merry Chistmas and Happy Holidays to all at MPD!

  • brian.ions
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2011
      To the dedicated men and women of the Metropolitan Police Department,
      throughout the city and here in 5D, standing watch tonight, and every
      day of the year... THANK YOU!

      We thank your families and loved ones as well, who too often miss unique
      moments with you in service to our communities.

      Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you!

      don and brian
      PSA 502
    • Grogan, Brian (MPD)
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 26, 2011
        Thank you Brian and Merry Christmas to you and family also
        --------------------------
        Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device

        Join Mayor Gray’s One City • One Hire - 10,000 Jobs Campaign
        “Putting District Residents Back to Work – One Hire at a Time”
        Learn more at http://onecityonehire.org

        To the dedicated men and women of the Metropolitan Police Department,
        throughout the city and here in 5D, standing watch tonight, and every
        day of the year... THANK YOU!

        We thank your families and loved ones as well, who too often miss unique
        moments with you in service to our communities.

        Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you!

        don and brian
        PSA 502

      • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 26, 2011
          Thanks Brian. Merry Christmas!
          Cathy Lanier
          Chief of Police
          Washington, DC
          202-727-4218.
          Teamwork and leadership is what prevents crime. Let's do this together!