Mayor Gray Delivers Christmas Cheer to PSA 504

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2011
      Happy Holidays to All:

      Each year the crime rate in PSA 504 increases, particularly from thefts and domestic violence incidents. Too many people have an idealized vision of what the holiday season is supposed to be and when reality falls short along with money, tempers flare. This year Mayor Gray delivered holiday cheer and presents for children of every age in our community, creating holiday joy for a large number of PSA 504 families. Well-behaved children and calm parents packed the Developing Families Center and collected brightly wrapped gifts and left feeling joyful and thankful. We greatly appreciate Mayor Gray for choosing to brighten the holidays for so many PSA 504 families. We look forward to peace, order, safety and joy and the advent of a prosperous New Year for all! Thanks Mayor Gray!

      Kathy Henderson and Commissioner India Henderson, 5B10