Meeting Tonight: Ward 5 Council on Education

  • fg1913
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2011

      Hello.

      The Ward Five Council on Education will hold its regular meeting on THIS EVENING (Tuesday, December 20th) at Lamond-Riggs Library (5401 South Dakota Ave, NE) from 6:30PM - 8PM.  (Please note that this month we will meet in the downstairs meeting room  of the library).

      Main topic for this month’s meeting is the proposed school closings for Ward 5 presentation by 21st Century Schools.
      If you have any issues you would like for us to put on the agenda or any other questions or concerns please contact us at ward5coe@....

      We look forward to seeing you tonight!

      Best,
      Faith Gibson, Public Relations Officer