Warm Christmas Blessings and Happy New Year

  • John Ayala
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2011
      Dear Friends,

      It is that time of year again where criminals will begin looking for opportunities to make their holiday season more enjoyable.  The December Holidays should be filled with expectations of warmth and caring and good times. It is a time to celebrate with family and friends. A single criminal act can dash all those optimistic expectations. Crime prevention may not be on your Holiday list but there are a few important actions that can be taken to avoid being victimized by criminals during this Holiday season.

      Always stay alert and be aware of what's going on around you. Loading up on all those gifts is a sign of progress in the holiday shopping. But if those packages are left out in the open after they're in the car, your car has become a likely target for thieves. Remember the old cliché "Out of sight, out of mind?" The same idea applies to items in your car.

      Always lock your vehicle and store all items out of sight. Breaking into an empty car isn't worth a thief's time. However, anything left in plain view – from your holiday gifts to spare change, sunglasses, CDs, cell phones or briefcases – may tempt a thief.

      We can be effective with the assistance of responsible citizens. Report any suspicious activity. The Guardian Angels encourage everyone to call the police immediately if they feel a situation or circumstance is suspicious.

      I to wish to extend to each and everyone of you warmest holiday wishes, and though I don't know each and everyone of you personally I do keep every story that I come across on the listsev in my thoughts and prayers. This holiday season I wish the greatest of blessings for you and your families.

      God Bless you all and Merry Christmas

      John "Unique King" Ayala

      DC Chapter Leader/East Coast Director
      Alliance Of Guardian Angels/DC Chapter