RE: [MPD-5D] Desperately seeking....contact information for new lietunenants info

  • Tom Usselman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2006

      Hi Megan,

      Lt Wright gave out his and Lt. Welch’s direct office numbers at the last two PSA meetings.

      Here they are:

      Lt. Wright 202-698-0262

      Lt. Welch 202-698-0261

      The general Lt’s desk number is 202-698-0268.

      If you live in NW Lt. Welch would be the Lt for you to contact for NE it is Lt. Wright.

      Don’t forget tonight’s PSA meeting:

      Police Service Area 501 Meeting

      Thursday April 20th, 2006 from 7:00 to 8:00 PM

      North West Residents

      Mt Sinai Baptist Church 1615 3RD ST NW

      North East Residents

      Edgewood Terrace 635 Edgewood St NE , 9th Fl.

      Hope to see you out tonight!

      Let me know if you have any further questions,

      Tom Usselman