Re: [MPD-5D] Re: Police Activity on 2000 block of 2nd St NE

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 10, 2011
      Our Vice officers served a search warrant in the block.

      Join Mayor Gray’s One City • One Hire - 10,000 Jobs Campaign
      “Putting District Residents Back to Work – One Hire at a Time”
      Learn more at http://onecityonehire.org

      Learn more at www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov.  One City, Working Together!