Police Activity on 2000 block of 2nd St NE

  • ijshere
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2011
      Cmdr Solberg/MPD 5D,

      Could provide some insight on what was going on last night? There multiple police/police cars at a house up the street from us. Was it some sort of raid?

      Any information would be apprieciated.

      Thanks

      Ian on 2nd St NE
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2011

        Please provde the time.

        Join Mayor Gray’s One City • One Hire - 10,000 Jobs Campaign
        “Putting District Residents Back to Work – One Hire at a Time”
        Learn more at http://onecityonehire.org

        Learn more at www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov.  One City, Working Together!

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 8, 2011
          Between 6PM to 9PM.

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 9, 2011
            Our Vice officers conducted a search here Wednesday evening.