Homicide Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2011
      Saturday evening at about 6:45 pm, a man was shot and killed in the 1100 block of 21st St., NE.

      We do not have anyone in custody in connection to this and we ask that anyone with any information please call 727-9099.

      Andy Solberg
      Commander, 5D

      Join Mayor Gray’s One City • One Hire - 10,000 Jobs Campaign
      “Putting District Residents Back to Work – One Hire at a Time”
      Learn more at http://onecityonehire.org

      Learn more at www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov. One City, Working Together!