gunshots at 1st and N St NW

  • crknightdc
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hello
      I wanted to check if the police were able to find the shooters last night from the incident at 1st and N St NW.

      Thanks
      Robin
    • Aurigemma, Daniel (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011

        Good Evening,

        At this time, the case is still pending, and the unknown perpetrator is still at large. If anyone in the community who has any information in reference to this incident, we ask you to call 727-9099 for your help. Thank you, Captain Aurigemma.

        Join Mayor Gray’s One City • One Hire - 10,000 Jobs Campaign
        “Putting District Residents Back to Work – One Hire at a Time”
        Learn more at http://onecityonehire.org

        Learn more at www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov.  One City, Working Together!