RE: [MPD-5D] Gunfire at N Capitol and O Sts last night?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2011

      We received several calls about 9:30 pm.  We were able to find spent shell casings on O St. , but found no victims and made no arrests.

      Andy Solberg

      Join Mayor Gray’s One City • One Hire - 10,000 Jobs Campaign
      “Putting District Residents Back to Work – One Hire at a Time”
      Learn more at http://onecityonehire.org

      Learn more at www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov.  One City, Working Together!