Guardian Angels will protect you on Black Friday against robberies

  • John Ayala
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2011
      Guardian Angels will be handing out safety tips for the Holidays on Black Friday November 25, 2011. We will also be doing escorts from stores to cars and public transportation. We will be looking for snatch and grabs, pickpockets, car break ins, and crimes of opportunity. If we witness a crime in progress we will make a citizens arrest. Our goal is for the general public to not become a victim this Holiday Season. The Guardian Angels will start handing out safety tips at the Columbia Heights metro station (5am-10am) at the corner of (14th and Irving street, NW) After 10 we will patrol metro trains and hand out safety tips at other metro stations.  Criminals beware, we know who's been naughty this year.

      --
      John "Unique King" Ayala
      DC Chapter Leader/East Coast Director

      Alliance Of Guardian Angels/DC Chapter