contact info: Commander Greene

  • Sonya Harway
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2006
      The phone number for Commander Greene on the home page for this listserv is incorrect. I
      tried to dial it today and it said it was no longer in service. Can someone please update that
      information?

      -Sonya
      (10th and Douglas NE)
    • Vaughn-Lee, Fayette (MPD)
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2006
        Thank you, I have updated the information

        Jennifer Greene, Commander

        Fifth District Station

        1805 Bladensburg Rd., NE

        Washington, DC 20002