FW: [MPD-5D] Re: Vacant/Abandoned House @ 24th & Randolph NE

  • beltway690
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011
      RE: the vacant house at 24th & Randolph NE

      There was a guy in a white moon suit working on it the other day when I passed. Appeared to be asbestos or lead paint abatement, perhaps.
      Another day I saw a dump truck out front with at least 2 men who appeared to be cleaning out what's left of the interior. All windows are open and/or removed. Appears to be frame construction.