1st & O NW -- Community Walk

  • Kelly Hoffman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011
      Members of the Bates/Hanover communities will be doing another neighborhood walk tonight at 8pm. We meet Thursdays on the corner of 1st and O Streets NW.  It should be a beautiful, brisk, dry night, so join us! (And maybe burn off some of that Halloween candy!)

      On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 9:59 PM, crknightdc <crknightdc@...> wrote:

      I wanted to say thank you the Guardian Angels for coming out.
      There was a good turnout for the walk tonight and I hope more people in neighborhood can make it out with us in the future.
      It was a great way for people in the neighborhood to get together and meet.
      There is another walk scheduled for next week on Thursday.

      Chris

    • John Ayala
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011
        There will be three Guardian Angels on the walk tonight. We look fwd to seeing you all

        John Ayala
        Alliance Of Guardian Angels/DC Chapter
        1425 K Street, NW Suite 350
        Washington, DC 20005