Re: [Brookland] Helicopter and Police Activity

  • Jason Hawke
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011
      Does anybody have any updates on this?

      I didn't see anything on the MPD5 listserv.

      Thanks,
      Jason in the 'thicket

      On Nov 2, 2011, at 9:41 PM, faye malarkey wrote:

      from twitter:

      11/02/11 20:37Police Alert-

      ROBBERY GUN. 2010 HRS. 4000 7TH ST NE. LOF 2 B/M'S. S(1) 18-20 YRS, 5'9", BLACK MASK, BROWN JKT, TAN PANTS, BLACK HANDGUN. S(2) 18-20 YRS, DARK HAT, LIGHT PANTS. L/S RUNNING UP 7TH ST NE DO NOT TAKE ACTION CALL 911 W/EVENT #i20110571786

      On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 9:19 PM, Jason Moore <jmoore0972@...> wrote:

      was wondering the same thing... since there are more than usual.

      From my view point (2 block'ish from WHC) they are USMC (possible POTUS versions based on the size and flying formation) helicopers flying in a circle, but also noticed a few extra medi-vac helicopers than "normal".

      Jason
      MI Ave.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011

        There was an armed robbery last night shortly after 8 pm.  A man walking in the 4000 block of 7th St NE was robbed by two men, one of whom had a gun.

        Andy Solberg

        Join Mayor Gray’s One City • One Hire - 10,000 Jobs Campaign
        “Putting District Residents Back to Work – One Hire at a Time”
        Learn more at http://onecityonehire.org

        Learn more at www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov.  One City, Working Together!