Shots fired P/ N Capito St area

  • Geovani A Bonilla
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2011
      At around 2 30am I called 911 due to about 4-6 gun shots heard from the area of P St and N Cap St. Was MPD able to verify?

      Thank you.
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
    • Grogan, Brian (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011

        The 5th District had a call come in for sounds of gunshots at 0303 HRS for North Capitol and P NE.

        Crime Patrol 501 canvassed the area with nothing found.  Shot-spotter did not detect anything in the area between 0200 and 0330.

        Crime Patrol 501 took a report for sounds of gunshots.

        Thank you for your concern

        Brian Grogan

        Captain

        Fifth District, PSA 501

        1805 Bladensburg Road, Northeast 20002

        (202-698-0118 or Cell (202) 506-0694

        brian.grogan@...

        Join Mayor Gray’s One City • One Hire - 10,000 Jobs Campaign
        “Putting District Residents Back to Work – One Hire at a Time”
        Learn more at http://onecityonehire.org

        Learn more at www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov.  One City, Working Together!