First & O street/Guardian Angels

  • John Ayala
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2011
      Thursday, October 13th, to Saturday, October 15th, I deployed about a half dozen
      Guardian Angels to patrol around First & O street, NW.

      Guardian Angels will meet at Potomac Metro Station at 8:00 PM. The patrol
      will begin at 8:15 PM and end at 9:30 PM. We are asking all residents who
      live in this area with two legs and DARE TO CARE to come walk with the
      Guardian Angels.

      If we get a minimun of ten (10) residents to come out and walk, we will keep
      this up every Saturday until the residents stop coming out to walk.

      --

      John "Unique King" Ayala

      DC Chapter Leader/East Coast Director

      Alliance Of Guardian Angels/DC Chapter