Re: [MPD-5D] Neighborhood walk - Hanover and Bates

  • Kelly Hoffman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2011
      Yes, thank you Officer Baldwin! :)

      It was a great walk - we peeked into a lot of alleys I would never have wandered into on my own and we learned a lot about the neighborhood. Looking forward to next week!

      On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 12:39 PM, crknightdc <crknightdc@...> wrote:

      A big thank you to the MPD officer (i'm sorry i forgot his name) and neighbors that joined our neighborhood walk last night. We had a good 90 minute walk all over the Hanover and Bates neighborhood.

      If anyone is interested in joining us we meet every Thursday at 8pm on the corner of 1st and O St NW.

      See you next week!

      Robin and Chris