Join MPD for Halloween Festivities

  • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2011

      Good evening,

      Officers, outreach coordinators and community partners are happy to provide Halloween Safe Haven events around the city this weekend for our littlest residents.  We’ve been visiting schools this month to promote our Halloween events and to discuss safety.  Please take a moment to review our Safety Tips (link below) and download fliers for the events we are hosting around the city.  We have something for everyone.

      Special Note: For our Haunted Houses in the First District, Fifth District and Seventh District, we invite you to bring a non-perishable food item to gain VIP entrance and bypass the long lines to support the Food 4 Families Thanksgiving Drive, (sponsored by NBC4, Safeway, PEPCO, Washington Mystics & many more).

      Looking forward to seeing you there.

      http://www.mpdc.dc.gov/Halloween  Safety Tips

      Flyers & Details for Events in the Districts:

       http://mpdc.dc.gov/mpdc/cwp/view,a,1237,q,568109,mpdcNav_GID,1550,mpdcNav,%7C.asp

      Cathy L. Lanier

      Chief of Police

      Join Mayor Gray’s One City • One Hire - 10,000 Jobs Campaign
      “Putting District Residents Back to Work – One Hire at a Time”
      Learn more at http://onecityonehire.org

      Learn more at www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov.  One City, Working Together!