Action at 22nd NE and Lawrence?

  • Nolan Treadway
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2011
      Just curious whats going on. No need for immediate info, but if you're
      able to share I'd appreciate it.

      Thanks for all the great work, MPD!

      --Nolan

      Sent from my mobile device // Please pardon typos and brevity
    • Dorrough, Jonathan (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2011
        Nolan,

        We were assisting a gentleman that appeared to be under the influence of a narcotic and was apparently involved in a physical altercation with an unknown party.

        Thanks to all the community members that assisted out there. If anyone has any additional information regarding this incident you can contact me directly.

        Sergeant Jon Dorrough
        Metropolitan Police Department
        Washington, D.C.
        Fifth District

        Join Mayor Vincent C. Gray, Councilmembers, and many others at the “Full Democracy Freedom Rally and March”

        Saturday, October 15 @9:30 a.m. on Freedom Plaza (13th & Pennsylvania Avenue, NW)