Re: [MPD-5D] Youth Court - 5D

  • carol fleming
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2011
      To my knowledge, the names of juveniles are not priviledge to the public. The cases are tried by Office of the Attorney General and not the US Attorney. Juveniles are tried in DC Superior Court uder specific juvenile judges.

      Carol Fleming

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2011
        Time Dollar Youth Court is a non-profit organization that operates a diversion program for youth at the Superior Court.   I believe that it has a limited scope (youth 13 - 17) and is only for first time offenders.

        The website is www.tdyc.org.

        Anne Sturtz