Re: [MPD-5D] Youth Court - 5D

  • carol fleming
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2011
      To my knowledge, the names of juveniles are not priviledge to the public. The cases are tried by Office of the Attorney General and not the US Attorney. Juveniles are tried in DC Superior Court uder specific juvenile judges.

      Carol Fleming

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2011
        Mr. Nolen,

        No, there is no Youth Court in 5D.

        Andy Solberg

        Join Mayor Vincent C. Gray, Councilmembers, and many others at the “Full Democracy Freedom Rally and March”

        Saturday, October 15 @9:30 a.m. on Freedom Plaza (13th & Pennsylvania Avenue, NW)

      • Amsxstitch@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2011
          Time Dollar Youth Court is a non-profit organization that operates a diversion program for youth at the Superior Court.   I believe that it has a limited scope (youth 13 - 17) and is only for first time offenders.

          The website is www.tdyc.org.

          Anne Sturtz