Escaped Prisoner

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2011

      This morning, a juvenile prisoner who was recently arrested in PG County and charged with armed carjacking and related robbery and weapons offenses escaped from police custody in the area near 18th and R hode Island Avenue, NE.

      The escapee is described as a black male, 6’1”, 180 lbs., wearing a grey sweat suit, white tennis shoes, and a kufi.  At the time of escape, he was handcuffed at the waist.

      We have had our 5D officers and other MPD members searching for this prisoner, but if anyone in the community sees a man fitting this description, we ask that you retreat to safety and call 911 and tell us where and when you last saw him.

      Andy Solberg

      Commander, 5D

      Join Mayor Vincent C. Gray, Councilmembers, and many others at the “Full Democracy Freedom Rally and March”

      Saturday, October 15 @9:30 a.m. on Freedom Plaza (13th & Pennsylvania Avenue, NW)

    • amjohnsona@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2011
        Hi Commander Andy Solberg,

        Did the police find the juvenile prisoner who was arrested in PG County and charged with armed carjacking and related robbery and weapons offenses who escaped from police custody in the area near 18th and Rhode Island Avenue, NE?

        Thanks, Angie

        From: "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...>
        Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 16:35:48 -0400
        To: Fifth District (MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com)<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>; Brown, Jeff (MPD)<jeff.brown@...>
        ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [MPD-5D] Escaped Prisoner

        This morning, a juvenile prisoner who was recently arrested in PG County and charged with armed carjacking and related robbery and weapons offenses escaped from police custody in the area near 18th and R hode Island Avenue, NE.

        The escapee is described as a black male, 6’1”, 180 lbs., wearing a grey sweat suit, white tennis shoes, and a kufi.  At the time of escape, he was handcuffed at the waist.

        We have had our 5D officers and other MPD members searching for this prisoner, but if anyone in the community sees a man fitting this description, we ask that you retreat to safety and call 911 and tell us where and when you last saw him.

        Andy Solberg

        Commander, 5D

        Join Mayor Vincent C. Gray, Councilmembers, and many others at the x201C;Full Democracy Freedom Rally and Marchx201D;

        Saturday, October 15 @9:30 a.m. on Freedom Plaza (13th & Pennsylvania Avenue, NW)

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2011
          Not yet.