RE: [MPD-5D] LOUD AND DISORDERLY IN TRINIDAD

  • Aurigemma, Daniel (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2011
      Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have directed units to respond there immediately to handle your concern. Many Thanks, Captain Aurigemma.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2011
        Please always use 911 to ask for police assistance.

        Andy Solberg
        Commander, 5D

        Join Mayor Gray’s One City • One Hire - 10,000 Jobs Campaign
        “Putting District Residents Back to Work – One Hire at a Time”
        Learn more at http://onecityonehire.org

        Learn more at www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov.  One City, Working Together!