Congratulations Fifth District Honorees

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2011
      I want to take this opportunity to congratulate all of the 5D CAC honorees, in advance of this year's award celebration. I was heartened to read the list, which included new names and past honorees. Thank you for serving and protecting our community with pride, underscoring that policing and the support work that accompanies policing are more than mere jobs. Please join me in offering a thunderous round of electronic applause!

      Kathy Henderson