5D Court Watch Meeting

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2011
      Did you know that you can submit an anonymous community impact statement to a judge when a guilty defendant is about to be sentenced? You can tell the judge just how a defendant's crime has affected you and your community and you NEVER have to give your name or any identifying information. You have the power to help keep repeat offenders off of our streets and I encourage you to use it.

      Do you know which offenders are on the "Watch List" or do you know of a defendant that should be added? Find out how you can help to keep dangerous repeat offenders off of our streets with the stroke of a pen. The next 5D Court Watch meeting will convene on October 19, 2011, at the Fifth District Police Headquarters, located at 1805 Bladensburg Rd, NE from 6:30-8:00 p.m. Criminals benefit from silence; it is time to take away their advantage.

      Kathy Henderson
    • Kathy Henderson
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 10, 2016
        Writing community impact statements that judges consider at sentencing is a process that works! Come hear the outcomes of recent cases and weigh-in regarding upcoming sentencing dates.
        Our special guest is U.S. Attorney Channing Phillips.
        Do not miss this important opportunity to have your voice heard!

        Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05
        5D Court Watch Coordinator

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Kathy Henderson