Re: Gang graffiti in alley

  • zipflash420
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 10, 2006
      What would we do without Francine Edmonds??

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Edmonds, Francine (EOM)"
      <francine.edmonds@...> wrote:

      > Good afternoon all:
      >
      > The Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Office has forwarded this
      complaint to the
      > Graffiti removal team who should be addressing this matter in a
      timely
      > manner. We do asked that you continue to call (202) 727-1000 to
      report when
      > you see signs of graffiti so it can be removed quickly, and also
      to send a
      > message to those who are defacing city and private properties, we
      will not
      > stand for this in our community.
      >
      > Francine P. Edmonds
      > Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Coordinator
      > Office of Neighborhood Services
      > 64 New York Avenue NE,
      > Room 4100
      > Washington, DC 20002
      > (202) 671-0726
      > (202) 671-0728 (Fax)
      > francine.edmonds@... <mailto:francine.edmonds@...>
      >
      > To request a scheduled service, call 202-727-1000 or visit
      > <http://www.src.dc.gov> www.src.dc.gov

      Behalf Of
      > Mary Ann
      > Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 1:05 PM
      > To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] Gang graffiti in alley
      >
      > The same markings appear on the property located at the corner of
      First
      > and Bates...on the side of the front steps and the stokade fence.
      > Pictures of this were available for the police and the Ward 5
      Service
      > Coordinator to see at the last Bates Area Civic Association
      Meeting.

      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MPD-5D> "
      > on the web.

      > _____

    • Paul Meyers
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 14, 2006
        there is also a bunch of grafitti in the alley at First and O streets along a rowhouse on o street.  Probably the same grafitti.

        <francine.edmonds@...> wrote:

        > Good afternoon all:

        > The Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Office has forwarded this
        complaint to the
        > Graffiti removal team who should be addressing this matter in a
        timely
        > manner.  We do asked that you continue to call (202) 727-1000 to
        report when
        > you see signs of graffiti so it can be removed quickly, and also
        to send a
        > message to those who are defacing city and private properties, we
        will not
        > stand for this in our community.

        > Francine P. Edmonds
        > Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Coordinator
        > Office of Neighborhood Services
        > 64 New York Avenue NE,
        > Room 4100
        > Washington, DC 20002
        > (202) 671-0726
        > (202) 671-0728 (Fax)
        > francine.edmonds@... <mailto:francine.edmonds@...>

        > To request a scheduled service, call 202-727-1000 or visit
        > <http://www.src.dc.gov> www.src.dc.gov

      • Edmonds, Francine (EOM)
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 18, 2006
          Good morning:

          Please call 727-1000 giving them the address to where the grafitti is so
          that the owner can be sent a waiver to sign authorizing the city to remove
          it from there premises.

          <francine.edmonds@...> wrote:

          > Good afternoon all:
          >
          > The Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Office has forwarded this
          complaint to the
          > Graffiti removal team who should be addressing this matter in a
          timely
          > manner. We do asked that you continue to call (202) 727-1000 to
          report when
          > you see signs of graffiti so it can be removed quickly, and also
          to send a
          > message to those who are defacing city and private properties, we
          will not
          > stand for this in our community.
          >
          > Francine P. Edmonds
          > Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Coordinator
          > Office of Neighborhood Services
          > 64 New York Avenue NE,
          > Room 4100
          > Washington, DC 20002
          > (202) 671-0726
          > (202) 671-0728 (Fax)
          > francine.edmonds@... <mailto:francine.edmonds@...>
          >
          > To request a scheduled service, call 202-727-1000 or visit
          > < http://www.src.dc.gov> www.src.dc.gov

          _____

          New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save
          big.

          Policing for Prevention

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          * Visit your group " MPD-5D" on the web.

          Service.

          _____