Re: [MPD-5D] break-in on 20th ST

  • amjohnsona@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22 9:47 PM
      What's the license plate # and the description of the vehicle?

      From: Joshua Culling <joshuaculling@...>
      Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 21:30:46 -0400
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: MPD-5d@yahoogroups.com<MPD-5d@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] break-in on 20th ST

      Same happened on 1400 block of Orren 2 weeks ago...tried out back door then our basement door. Couldn't kick either in but got in through the window.

      Then last weekend neighbors shooed away two guys trying to get in the back door of a neoghbor.

      We have a license plate # and video of the guy who did us...police have been very helpful but we are waiting to see the guy(s) brought to justice. Sounds like a pattern.

      Joshua Culling

      Please pardon brevity - currently mobile.