RE: [MPD-5D] Gang graffiti in alley

  • Edmonds, Francine (EOM)
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 10, 2006

      Good afternoon all:

      The Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Office has forwarded this complaint to the Graffiti removal team who should be addressing this matter in a timely manner.  We do asked that you continue to call (202) 727-1000 to report when you see signs of graffiti so it can be removed quickly, and also to send a message to those who are defacing city and private properties, we will not stand for this in our community.

      Francine P. Edmonds

      Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Coordinator

      Office of Neighborhood Services

      64 New York Avenue NE,

      Room 4100

      Washington, DC 20002

      (202) 671-0726

      (202) 671-0728 (Fax)

      francine.edmonds@...

      To request a scheduled service, call 202-727-1000 or visit www.src.dc.gov

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 10, 2006
        What would we do without Francine Edmonds??

        --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Edmonds, Francine (EOM)"
        <francine.edmonds@...> wrote:

        > Good afternoon all:
        >
        > The Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Office has forwarded this
        complaint to the
        > Graffiti removal team who should be addressing this matter in a
        timely
        > manner. We do asked that you continue to call (202) 727-1000 to
        report when
        > you see signs of graffiti so it can be removed quickly, and also
        to send a
        > message to those who are defacing city and private properties, we
        will not
        > stand for this in our community.
        >
        > Francine P. Edmonds
        > Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Coordinator
        > Office of Neighborhood Services
        > 64 New York Avenue NE,
        > Room 4100
        > Washington, DC 20002
        > (202) 671-0726
        > (202) 671-0728 (Fax)
        > francine.edmonds@... <mailto:francine.edmonds@...>
        >
        > To request a scheduled service, call 202-727-1000 or visit
        > <http://www.src.dc.gov> www.src.dc.gov

        Behalf Of

        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MPD-5D> "
        > on the web.

        > _____

      • Paul Meyers
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 14, 2006
          there is also a bunch of grafitti in the alley at First and O streets along a rowhouse on o street.  Probably the same grafitti.

          <francine.edmonds@...> wrote:

          > Good afternoon all:

          > The Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Office has forwarded this
          complaint to the
          > Graffiti removal team who should be addressing this matter in a
          timely
          > manner.  We do asked that you continue to call (202) 727-1000 to
          report when
          > you see signs of graffiti so it can be removed quickly, and also
          to send a
          > message to those who are defacing city and private properties, we
          will not
          > stand for this in our community.

          > Francine P. Edmonds
          > Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Coordinator
          > Office of Neighborhood Services
          > 64 New York Avenue NE,
          > Room 4100
          > Washington, DC 20002
          > (202) 671-0726
          > (202) 671-0728 (Fax)
          > francine.edmonds@... <mailto:francine.edmonds@...>

          > To request a scheduled service, call 202-727-1000 or visit
          > <http://www.src.dc.gov> www.src.dc.gov

        • Edmonds, Francine (EOM)
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 18, 2006
            Good morning:

            Please call 727-1000 giving them the address to where the grafitti is so
            that the owner can be sent a waiver to sign authorizing the city to remove
            it from there premises.

            <francine.edmonds@...> wrote:

            > Good afternoon all:
            >
            > The Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Office has forwarded this
            complaint to the
            > Graffiti removal team who should be addressing this matter in a
            timely
            > manner. We do asked that you continue to call (202) 727-1000 to
            report when
            > you see signs of graffiti so it can be removed quickly, and also
            to send a
            > message to those who are defacing city and private properties, we
            will not
            > stand for this in our community.
            >
            > Francine P. Edmonds
            > Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Coordinator
            > Office of Neighborhood Services
            > 64 New York Avenue NE,
            > Room 4100
            > Washington, DC 20002
            > (202) 671-0726
            > (202) 671-0728 (Fax)
            > francine.edmonds@... <mailto:francine.edmonds@...>
            >
            > To request a scheduled service, call 202-727-1000 or visit
            > < http://www.src.dc.gov> www.src.dc.gov

            _____

            New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save
            big.

            Policing for Prevention

            _____

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            * Visit your group " MPD-5D" on the web.

            Service.

            _____