RE: Drug Dealing on First Street NW

  • Henderson, Kathy (DYRS)
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 10, 2006

      Great job!

      From: Craig, Donald (MPD) [mailto: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Craig, Donald (MPD)
      Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 2:39 AM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Drug Dealing on First Street NW

      Last night around midnight Officers Glenn and Heraud made an arrest for Possession with the Intent to Distribute Cocaine in the 1500 block of First Street N.W.   They seized drugs money and a vehicle.  The case will be presented to the US Attorney's Office on Monday.

      I will keep you posted on any additional activity in the area.

      Lt. Craig

      Policing for Prevention
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • MJ
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 15, 2006
        You can also purchase drugs on lincoln rd (between North Capitol and
        Rhode Island) right next to a community center, Emery homeless
        shelter, and Emery elementary school and Mckinley Tech highschool
        during the day and night. Its been picking up during the warmer
        weather and especially at night.

        --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, Paul Meyers <pdmlar@...> wrote:

        > 1401, 1405, 1409, 1411 and 1417 are all locations where they hide
        their stash. >
        > Shotokan8 <Shotokan8@...> wrote: FYI, one of the stash locations
        of one the drug dealers is located
        > under the bushes in front of 1411 1st St NW.
        >
        > During the day, while the dealing is in full effect, he goes back
        and
        > forth from under the bushes (the right most one) in front of the
        > CLOSED OFF HOUSE and handing it off to 'patrons' who in retun hand
        him
        > what looks like $10-20 (i think).
        >
        > Is that enough detail to actually catch someone?

        Service.