Re: Drug Dealing on First Street NW

  • Tobias Kienle
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 9 2:34 PM
      Thanks for the information, & the great work you guys
      are doing! There's been alot of encouraging news
      lately that real progress is being made.

      Toby

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Henderson, Kathy (DYRS)
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 10 6:19 AM

        Great job!

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 15 8:37 PM
          You can also purchase drugs on lincoln rd (between North Capitol and
          Rhode Island) right next to a community center, Emery homeless
          shelter, and Emery elementary school and Mckinley Tech highschool
          during the day and night. Its been picking up during the warmer
          weather and especially at night.

          --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, Paul Meyers <pdmlar@...> wrote:

          > 1401, 1405, 1409, 1411 and 1417 are all locations where they hide
          their stash. >
          > Shotokan8 <Shotokan8@...> wrote: FYI, one of the stash locations
          of one the drug dealers is located
          > under the bushes in front of 1411 1st St NW.
          >
          > During the day, while the dealing is in full effect, he goes back
          and
          > forth from under the bushes (the right most one) in front of the
          > CLOSED OFF HOUSE and handing it off to 'patrons' who in retun hand
          him
          > what looks like $10-20 (i think).
          >
          > Is that enough detail to actually catch someone?

          Service.