RE: [MPD-5D] Ms. Henderson

  • Henderson, Kathy (EOM)
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 11, 2005
      Thanks!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Yvonne Smith [mailto:yvonne.smith@...]
      Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 8:40 AM
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Ms. Henderson

      Ms. Henderson, Congratulations on another successful landlord
      roundtable last night. One of our law enforcement partners mentioned
      that the meeting is proving to be very educational and helpful in
      reducing nuisance property complaints for residents and law
      enforcement.

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Henderson, Kathy (EOM)"
      <kathy.henderson@d...> wrote:
      > Officer Barba,

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Rhonda.Redwood-Ray@usdoj.gov
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 11, 2005
        Officer Barba, I gave my money ($40) to Officer Jay Mendez to give to you when he saw you. I think he said that he put it in his locker. I know that I ordered three clubs. I thing they were 2 car clubs and one truck club.

        #2500 Red Super Truck Club
        Identical to the original red model with the exception that is self locking. This will fit all cars, SUV's and trucks. Cost: $13.00 each

        #504 Yellow "Auto Task Force"
        Yellow with Auto Task Force in bold letters. Suitable for passenger cars only. Cost: $10.00 each

        #1500 Red Super Auto Club
        Identical to the original red model with the exception that it's self-locking. Suitable for passenger cars only. Cost: $10.00 each

        I will be at the Fifth District collecting orders on the following days and times:

        Saturday, March 12: 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
        Sunday, March 13: 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
        Monday, March 14: 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
        Tuesday, March 15: 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.

        These are the only dates payments will be received. If 72 units are not ordered we will not receive the discounted price. If you are interested please visit the Fifth District Station located at 1850 Bladensburg Road, NE.

        Thank you in advance and I look forward to seeing you!
        Ofc. Barba