Drug Dealing on First Street NW

  • Craig, Donald (MPD)
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 8 11:39 PM
      Last night around midnight Officers Glenn and Heraud made an arrest for Possession with the Intent to Distribute Cocaine in the 1500 block of First Street N.W. They seized drugs money and a vehicle. The case will be presented to the US Attorney's Office on Monday.

      I will keep you posted on any additional activity in the area.

      Lt. Craig

      ________________________________
    • Tobias Kienle
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 9 2:34 PM
        Thanks for the information, & the great work you guys
        are doing! There's been alot of encouraging news
        lately that real progress is being made.

        Toby

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Henderson, Kathy (DYRS)
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 10 6:19 AM

          Great job!

          Last night around midnight Officers Glenn and Heraud made an arrest for Possession with the Intent to Distribute Cocaine in the 1500 block of First Street N.W.   They seized drugs money and a vehicle.  The case will be presented to the US Attorney's Office on Monday.

          I will keep you posted on any additional activity in the area.

          Lt. Craig

          Policing for Prevention
          Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • MJ
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 15 8:37 PM
            You can also purchase drugs on lincoln rd (between North Capitol and
            Rhode Island) right next to a community center, Emery homeless
            shelter, and Emery elementary school and Mckinley Tech highschool
            during the day and night. Its been picking up during the warmer
            weather and especially at night.

            --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, Paul Meyers <pdmlar@...> wrote:

            > 1401, 1405, 1409, 1411 and 1417 are all locations where they hide
            their stash. >
            > Shotokan8 <Shotokan8@...> wrote: FYI, one of the stash locations
            of one the drug dealers is located
            > under the bushes in front of 1411 1st St NW.
            >
            > During the day, while the dealing is in full effect, he goes back
            and
            > forth from under the bushes (the right most one) in front of the
            > CLOSED OFF HOUSE and handing it off to 'patrons' who in retun hand
            him
            > what looks like $10-20 (i think).
            >
            > Is that enough detail to actually catch someone?

            Service.