Re: [MPD-5D] Re: Drug Dealing on First Street NW

  • Paul Meyers
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 5, 2006
      1401, 1405, 1409, 1411 and 1417 are all locations where they hide their stash.  I do believe the ploice have forgotten about us here on First Street.  Just let everyone know that if you want drugs, go to the 1400 block of First Street, NW.  The police don't monitor and the dealers are ALWAYS present.

      Shotokan8 <Shotokan8@...> wrote:
      FYI, one of the stash locations of one the drug dealers is located
      under the bushes in front of 1411 1st St NW.

      During the day, while the dealing is in full effect, he goes back and
      forth from under the bushes (the right most one) in front of the
      CLOSED OFF HOUSE and handing it off to 'patrons' who in retun hand him
      what looks like $10-20 (i think).

      Is that enough detail to actually catch someone?

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Craig, Donald (MPD)
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 8, 2006
        Last night around midnight Officers Glenn and Heraud made an arrest for Possession with the Intent to Distribute Cocaine in the 1500 block of First Street N.W. They seized drugs money and a vehicle. The case will be presented to the US Attorney's Office on Monday.

        I will keep you posted on any additional activity in the area.

        Lt. Craig

        ________________________________
      • Tobias Kienle
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 9, 2006
          Thanks for the information, & the great work you guys
          are doing! There's been alot of encouraging news
          lately that real progress is being made.

          Toby

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Henderson, Kathy (DYRS)
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 10, 2006

            Great job!

            Last night around midnight Officers Glenn and Heraud made an arrest for Possession with the Intent to Distribute Cocaine in the 1500 block of First Street N.W.   They seized drugs money and a vehicle.  The case will be presented to the US Attorney's Office on Monday.

            I will keep you posted on any additional activity in the area.

            Lt. Craig

            Policing for Prevention
            Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • MJ
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 15, 2006
              You can also purchase drugs on lincoln rd (between North Capitol and
              Rhode Island) right next to a community center, Emery homeless
              shelter, and Emery elementary school and Mckinley Tech highschool
              during the day and night. Its been picking up during the warmer
              weather and especially at night.

              --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, Paul Meyers <pdmlar@...> wrote:

              > 1401, 1405, 1409, 1411 and 1417 are all locations where they hide
              their stash. >
              > Shotokan8 <Shotokan8@...> wrote: FYI, one of the stash locations
              of one the drug dealers is located
              > under the bushes in front of 1411 1st St NW.
              >
              > During the day, while the dealing is in full effect, he goes back
              and
              > forth from under the bushes (the right most one) in front of the
              > CLOSED OFF HOUSE and handing it off to 'patrons' who in retun hand
              him
              > what looks like $10-20 (i think).
              >
              > Is that enough detail to actually catch someone?

              Service.