Re: [MPD-5D] NY and North Cap Jay walking
- We have been told for quite a while that the pedestrian light there would be lengthened, and that a crossing guard would be posted during to and from school times, but so far neither have been done. My SO is in a nonpower wheelchair, and no way can he get across in the "legal" time allotted at that intersection. We need a longer light cycle and also a crossing guard, hordes of kids go through their on their way to and from school every day. Many people have been hit at this intersection.In a message dated 4/5/2006 11:17:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, caro_alcuaz@... writes:
Thank you for issuing tickets to jay walkers (at least this wednesday, around 11). I always worry about the kids especially (who sometimes jay walk with adult companions!). Were there officers here this morning when the kids go to school? I hope they'll be around when they get out of school as well.
Thank You very much!
New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "MPD-5D" on the
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
- Visit your group "MPD-5D" on the web.