Re: [MPD-5D] Re: 17th and Franklin Street NE

  • Detria Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2011
      Many near collisions have occurred at this dangerous intersection. Thank you to the original poster for making this request for a traffic device at 17th and Franklin, NE.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Sep 6, 2011, at 6:43 PM, "Thomas, Harry (COUNCIL)" <hthomas@...> wrote:

      Thanks for the email I live at 17 th and Montana and agree we need to find a solution to this intersection and will continue to follow up.

      Sent from my Harry2010 iPad
      excuse typos sent from my iPad from the field”
      Building Stronger Communities Together