CORRECTION: FREE TICKETS FOR ALL YOUTH GROUPS

  • John Ayala
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 8:45 AM

      I apologize, but the wrong contact phone number was sent in my original message.  The correct number is:

      Diondra (event manager) at 916-847-3583 diondra@maloofskateboarding. com

      Who: Maloof Money Cup (MMC) & John Ayala, Director of DC Guardian Angels
      When: September 3-4, 2011
      Where: RFK Stadium Lot 3 Time: 10 AM to 6 PM

      John Ayala, Director of DC Guardian Angels, a long time community activist, not just in the DC area, but around the world has partnered with Maloof Money Cup (http:// maloofskateboarding.com ), an organization with a track record of successes in bringing youth to athleticism and taking them off the streets.

      The MMC is also looking to work with schools and youth groups to further its mission to prevent gangs and violence in our schools and streets.

      FREE TICKETS FOR ALL YOUTH GROUPS (church, YMCA, schools, bands, recreation centers, etc).

      MMC & John Ayala will give away hundends of free tickets to youth groups for this event. This is to promote the new permanent world-class skateboarding park built by MMC to give the youth a safe place to have fun and learn to skateboard. This will help keep some youth off the streets and away from street violence. There will be a professional skateboarding competition on both days and on Sunday live entertainment by Doug E. Fresh.

      To get your youth group free tickets please contact:

      Diondra (event manager) at 916-847-3583 diondra@maloofskateboarding. com

      John Ayala
      Guardian Angels
      202-359-0601