Re: Hanging Powerline- Re: [MPD-5D] Police Update for Neighbors (Hurricane Aftermath)

  • Daniella Gibbs Leger
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29 4:24 AM
      I also have one in my back yard//alley behind the 3000 block of Monroe St NE. Can't get to my trash can for tomorrow pick up. Thanks for any assistance.

      Daniella

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 28, 2011, at 10:38 PM, "Aurigemma, Daniel (MPD)" <daniel.aurigemma@...> wrote:

      I am sending a unit there now, and I also contacted PEPCO. Thanks, Captain Aurigemma

      x201C;One City Summer Fun x2026; Something for Everyonex201D;
      Mayor Grayx2019;s comprehensive summer program with fun activities, events and services for residents of all ages
      For more information visit
      www.onecitysummer.dc.gov  or call 311