If You are an Active Community Leader/Resident...

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2005
      There are 4 Announcements Below for Active Community Leaders and Residents.

      1) Ward 4 Crime Meeting

      Councilmember Adrian Fenty

      Metropolitan Police Department Fourth District Officials

      Date: Monday, March 14

      Location: Fourth District Police Station - Community Room, 6001 GA Ave. NW

      Time: 7:00 PM

      For more information, contact 724-8052/phone

      2) Ward 5 Fifth Annual Constituent Services Citizen Summit

      Councilmember Vincent Orange

      All District Government Neighborhood Service-Providing Agencies

      Date: Saturday, March 12, 2005

      Location: Trinity University (O'Connor Auditorium)

      Time: (8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)

      125 Michigan Avenue, N.E. - Washington, DC 20017

      For more information, contact 724-8028/phone

      Working together to improve our neighborhoods!

      v Meet face to face with government officials

      v Get resolutions to long standing problems

      v Understand what each agency does and how it operates

      3) Orange Hat Patrol Kickoff
      Previous Successes:
      http://www.mpdc.dc.gov/info/districts/4th/ss_psa414_ohp.shtm

      The weather will be getting warm soon and the orange hatters that
      have not walked during the winter months will be ready to start back up with their walks. This is a great time to bring all the orange hat groups in the
      area and any surrounding area together to meet and help any new
      groups that would like to start their own neighborhood orange hat
      group. If you would like to start a neighborhood watch group or an
      orange hat patrol group, please come out and join us on this
      day.

      Where: Police Building
      801 Shepherd Street NW (@ Ga Avenue)
      Washington, D.C.20011

      When: Saturday March 12, 2005

      Time: 11:00am - 2:00pm

      For more information please contact: Alicia Rucker, Community
      Outreach Coordinator
      office (202) 576-7285
      cell (202) 439-5474

      4) Purchase CLUBs with Police Discount %

      #2500 Red Super Truck Club
      Identical to the original red model with the exception that is self locking. This will fit all cars, SUV's and trucks. Cost: $13.00 each

      #504 Yellow "Auto Task Force"
      Yellow with Auto Task Force in bold letters. Suitable for passenger cars only. Cost: $10.00 each

      #1500 Red Super Auto Club
      Identical to the original red model with the exception that it's self-locking. Suitable for passenger cars only. Cost: $10.00 each

      I will be at the Fifth District collecting orders on the following days and times:

      Saturday, March 12: 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
      Sunday, March 13: 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
      Monday, March 14: 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
      Tuesday, March 15: 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.

      These are the only dates payments will be received. If 72 units are not ordered we will not receive the discounted price. If you are interested please visit the Fifth District Station located at 1850 Bladensburg Road, NE.

      Thank you in advance and I look forward to seeing you!
      Ofc. Barba Jennifer.Barba@...
      727-4510